How do you do, ladies and gentleman?
My name is Tory Renee Spring. First and foremost, I am deeply devoted to my Savior Jesus Christ. I accepted Him into my heart and have proceeded to live a godly life. I am an educated African American woman, raised in Detroit, Michigan.
In a peculiar season I heard God calling me, calling my name. The call was to bring people to Him, to show people the Christian life is not routine or a set code. The Christian life is an adventure. A rough, challenging life and the only way to win this race is to completely depend on Jesus Christ.
For a bit more information about me I give you the “Freshman 15.”
15 Quick Facts about Me
- I am a Detroit lover and supporter. I do not mean Metro Detroit either.
- I have a bachelor degree in English. I am an English Teacher.
- I have three brothers. I get picked on a lot cough it’s really me.
- I think lesson planning and analyzing patterns is fun.
- Children are my passion.
- People use the words “passionate” and “crazy” to describe me interchangeably.
- Keeping a daily blog is a challenge, especially when my job requires around the clock focus.
- Natural hair is beautiful. I love hair and make up too.
- I graduated from Michigan State University.
- I am lover of art and literature. I saw the play, “The Bodyguard,” recently.
- Current Book I’m Reading: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold; Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- I think I’m funny! That is all that matters, right?
- I am 98% silly and 2% serious. Expect memes, basically?
- I have a teacup yorkie named Loki.